Monday, September 15, 2008

If my Camera could talk, Part I

Brett & Davis think the camera sitting on the counter is an open invitation for a photo shoot. Many times we catch them, other times we don't & I just am in for a surprise when I go to view my photos. Here are some of the favorites.

I love when they take turns...

Brett made us. And if it wasn't good enough, he made us retake it.

Yay SWA!

Trust me, this startled me, too. Took me a while to figure it out, but it's Davis in his pirate costume. (that's the beard)

Guess who took the photo on the left? Hint: Guess who took the photo on the right? (Notice the change in scenery?)

What's worse than being so mad you throw a tantrum? Your brother taking pics! (I like how he gets up to leave!)

Hey Brett!

They LOVE taking pictures of their TV shows. This is Word World. I have a few more scenes (not pictured) if you want to see more & piece it together.

Grandma in a toddler-sized KC Royals hat. Lucky Grandma to get this shot!

Lib on the prowl... and Mommy, hello Mommy! Pull yourself away from that nail-biter of an e-mail. Your kid has your camera again.

Scenes from "Anatomy of an FA-18". (one of Brett's favorite shows) This is in the cockpit.

And this was the only one that really did make me wonder where in the HECK my camera had been. I actually was a little scared & felt a little violated with this one. I'm thinking it's a scene from the FA-18 show...

I'm calling this Part I of "If my Camera could talk" because I already have a few new ones loaded on my camera & I know there will be more. Hope you enjoyed

7 comments:

Leah Warren said...

I just read one way to help channel their gift for photography. You have them take before and after shots. For example the toy room before they cleaned it and then after they cleaned it. I could see the boys totally getting into it (for 5 min!) but you would score too! (Not that the pics they have taken are not valuable)

Leah Warren said...

Anyone else have issues with them having the POST COMMENT button on the left?!?! Shouldn't it be on the right? I always mess that up!!!

hear.t. and hue said...

you mean the publish - preview buttons? at least it doesn't delete it! :)

love that idea leah! love it! we'll try it... another one would be before & after of their DINNER PLATE! throw stuff on that they don't eat... :)

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Funny post---glad the photo of me is a little under-exposed

Anonymous said...

Pappy & I will be watching out now -- sounds like B&D's Candid Camera Company in action! Too funny!! Love ya...P&M

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel, I love your blog! Good to see ya'll are doing great. Ayden does the same camera swipping thing and I have random pictures of his feet, TV shows and his favorite subjects are the cats - both ends if you could only imagine! Take care - Jenn Biggs

Mariah said...

Too funny!