Friday, September 12, 2008

B & his Lunchbox



Brett,

I am soooo sorry I have made you carry the same lunchbox for FOUR YEARS & to FOUR DIFFERENT SCHOOLS. I had no idea until I just stumbled upon these photos just now. These photos are dated September 14, 2004 - 4 years ago this weekend. {yikes!}

You carried this lunchbox to your 1st day of school in Jacksonville, FL! You were 2 1/2, almost 3! Then you finished the school year at another school after we moved to Corpus Christi, TX. The following school year we started you at a different (closer) preschool & you still had that lunch box. Now you are in 1st grade at yet another school & you STILL have that lunchbox.

Bretty, if you'd like I'll take you lunchbox shopping. But if you're attached to it, I can see why. It's probably like an old friend! :)

Love, Mommy

5 comments:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Well, at least it isn't a Thomas the Train lunchbox---it's baseball-themed isn't it?

Mariah said...

cute!!

Leah Warren said...

oh bretty...

Nikki said...

Too cute Rachel. Doesn't sound like he minds!

Anonymous said...

So precious!! Got a surprise for ya -- went hunting and found a pic of Daddy Twenter striking the same "proud to be heading to school" smile -- will make a copy for ya!! Mimaw