Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Where did cREaTe go?

I guess I never fully explained what happened... and it happened fairly quickly, like in a matter of days. So I'll back up a bit...

I got rid of my own dot com that I had had for FOUR YEARS! A little crazy... but I found out the rates were going up for the 1st time in 4 years. Sort of took that as a sign. I looked at when the next payment was due & decided to get my act together before then, take a giant leap of faith & just close up shop.

Move out was fairly easy... I just had to forward on some important e-mails & addresses. Then I called up my friends at Yahoo Small Business & said "goodbye". They hit a button & I was GONE. And locked out of my e-mail address. It really all happened very quickly.

So now I'm on Etsy full time. I know Etsy is some foreign land to almost all of you. So on my cREaTe blog I have done a few posts on the topic.

You can read here... [can you tell I'm totally trying to convert you all & bring you into my world?] Come on, make my day. Make me proud. My Aunt Jane did it! :)
Also, on my cREaTe blog if you go to the right hand side you can find the label "etsy" & just click to read all my posts that involve Etsy. You can see a couple of things that I've bought as an Etsy Buyer!

Anyway... just wanted to tell you all what happened, why & why it happened so fast! Okay, enough chit chat. Get to reading! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I'll try -- it only took me a half dozen visits to the Twenter Family Blog to finally figure out how to make my comment entry -- teehee -- lets see how long will take to get onto etsy -- haha

Sounds like a smart business move Rach -- no surprise!!
Love ya bunches...m/p