Friday, September 19, 2008

Flashback Friday - The Cowboy Outfit



When Brett was born (almost 7 years ago, sniff sniff!) Kyle's mom gave me a bunch of Kyle's old clothes. I especially liked the ones that Kyle had been photographed in! The cowboy outfit was my favorite! When Brett & Davis were both about 1 year of age, I put them in the cowboy & did a little photo shoot. So here are all 3 of my boys... from left to right, Brett (2002), Kyle (1977) & Davis (2005). I have all 3 of these in a frame together (turned black & white) with their names & dates. It looks so cute! So our family sort of has a little cowboy, cowgirl theme going on, despite the fact that we're Kansas City & St.Louis City Slickers. Okay, technically Libby is a born Texan so she can probably pull off the look! And maybe some of us are more Suburbanites than we are City Slickers. But whatever. As my family always says, don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. :) [if you missed the Cowgirl Flashback Friday, click here]

3 comments:

Mariah said...

Libby. You are so lucky to be in the esteemed "I was born in Texas" club and not in the "I wasn't born in Texas but I got here as soon as I could" club. :)

hear.t. and hue said...

haaaaaa leave it to you to root for the texan!

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Don't forget that we found that outfit in an old catalogue I had---Penney's or Sear's.

I love how the boys look like they are "tippin their hats" when in reality they are getting ready to rip them off their heads.