
1) A couple weeks ago we had our street's block party. It was a whole long afternoon of fun, beginning with a parade that started at our house. Kyle was the Grand Marshall since he was heading up the kids' activities. :) I love this picture of 2 daddies decorating their little girls' toys.
2) Brett (& Kyle) has joined Cub Scouts! He's a lil' Tiger Cub. A darn cute one, too.
3) Davis is enjoying being 4. :) And he's so good at it!
4) Libby still loves experimenting with fashion.
5) A new season of "The Office" starts on Thursday. YEE HAW
6) I never thought I'd be saying this... but I'm totally blowing off this season of "The Hills". I must be maturing... or I'm just too busy. One of the two.
7) I'm about to go make a batch of Oatmeal Cookies. I always split the dough in 2. I add chocolate chips to one 1/2 ... and cinnamon & raisins to the other 1/2. Yum. :P
8) On Friday we went to the park with some friends of ours - Mariah, Jack & Mia. If you don't know the whole story... it deserves its own post. But in a nutshell... Jack & Brett, Davis & Mia were in preschool together 2 years while we were all in Corpus Christi, TX. What are the chances that they moved to Kansas City 4 months before us? Pretty slim, I know... but it happened!
{Mia & Brett both got boo-boo's, but no one fell in!}
9) Our good, good friends the Lopez's came in town Saturday evening! They stayed a night with us & left the next afternoon for Tulsa to meet Val's new niece! We've been friends with the Lopez's since Kyle & I were newlyweds. Kyle & Joe were in flight school together! I think it's safe to say that we have laughed just as much in their company the past 8 years we've known them, as we have our whole lives. Joe & Val are the funniest people we know... and the 4 of us together is quite a scene. They come back on Thursday to stay for another night & we're looking forward to more time with them & their 2 adorable little girls Faye & Gwen.
10) Happy Fall Y'all! :) Here are some photos taken yesterday, 1st day of Autumn. I am sooooooooo excited. Remind me of that when our entire weekends are spent raking...





3 comments:
fun fun
I know I'm working too much when I missed an entire posting! Loved it---seeing the kids at the park with Mia and Jack, the Lopez family, Brett in Cub Scouts, Libby's fashion statements, Davis being 4. All great!
I think I'm leaving The Hills behind, too! Mostly b/c they just stare at each other for half the show and it doesn't really seem like much is happening.
Diddo on the YEE HAW for The Office!
Post a Comment