Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fun with Cousins

The kids really enjoyed playing with their cousins over the holidays! I absolutely love that the kids all get a chance to grow up together! Here are some darling photos of all our little darlings.
All 8 of them.


We had our "Twenter Christmas" on 12/21. It started with a nice breakfast {kids got pancakes!} then we moved on to presents! They got lots of good loot!


B D & L with cousin Roman. Cookies, Hot Chocolate & Flannel PJ's. :)


Cousin Eli had a rough holiday. [RSV, pink eye, etc.] Bless his heart. But we did get to play a bunch & we even went swimming together! Kyle had a St.L overnight - & instead of staying at the paid [SWA] hotel room, he stayed at my parents house with us. But we did go to use the hotel pool and had a little snack up in the room.

I love all these little munchkins!!! :)

P.S. I'm still here. I just joined Facebook. If you're a FB'er, you understand what the 1st few days are like. ;)

3 comments:

Leah Warren said...

Yes, I understand! Hey could you email me some more of those swimming pictures?

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Not all of us had such a crazy time when we first signed on to Facebook---I had one friend of 6 months and then I had two for another few months. That's the way it is when you're a pioneer, I guess. :-)

Mariah said...

love the jammie pics!!! and my kids are sooo jealous...they are still cousinless.