Here are the rest of the photos from our trip!
{CLICK TO ENLARGE any of the photos!}We made a couple trips to the park by my parents' house... it's so perfect for kids. Stables with horses, a playground & a walking trail with a little pond!

Saturday was Eli's Birthday Party at their neighborhood park!

So fun... but definitely sweltering. We bought some spray bottles to help keep everybody cool. When I say everybody, I mean
everybody.

These kids made sure no one died of heat stroke. Luckily we had all the spray bottles set at a "mist" so that no one got a line drive in their eye. Everyone got wet... whether it was just from sweat or from the spray bottles, it was hard to tell. :)

Eli was a RIOT eating his cake. I've never seen a 1 year old just
destroy a cake like he did. Leah & Todd did a great job on
their 1st Birthday Party! :) Full spread... cheeseburgers, hotdogs, chips, veggies, fruit! YUM... I really enjoyed my cheeseburger!

Sunday we went out to Glencoe, MO where there's a mini train you can ride. It wasn't just a rinky dink ride in a circle... we rode along the Meramac River along the bluffs... it was really pretty. (Okay, so it
was rinky dink) We'll have to go back & do it in the fall - it'd be beautiful! It was a great trip!

Thanks mom & dad for putting up with us all & all the messes, all the shenanigans, all the meals & the train ride!

And have I already posted a pic of this guy? Oh... I did, you say? Well ... one more won't hurt!
2 comments:
Does Grandpa have Roman by the back of his shirt? Probably not the portrait you envisioned with Brett looking off to the side, Roman trying to escape and Libby struggling out of my arms.
Please, stop posting pictures of that freaky DOLL!!
Also, I can't even keep up with you & all your blogs. You blog at warp speed!
Post a Comment